Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Week in Review

Well, here it is, Friday again! I had high hopes of posting another Indian recipe, but it's been one crazy week here. I promise to get to some more Indian food on here next week, but in the meantime, here are some interesting sites, blogs and posts that I've come across this week. Enjoy!

  • I know that it's not harvest season for many of us, but I am already dreaming of the time of year where I can get colorful fresh produce again! As I was browsing the internet this week, I came across this cool site (via Spoonfed) called Ample Harvest. This site will tell you which food banks in your area accept fresh produce. Keep this in mind this spring when you're planting your gardens--it's a great way to donate healthy fresh food to those who need it!
  • This week I discovered that besides living very near Lori from Fake Food Free I also live near another food blogger--a high school student in my town who takes beautiful pictures and makes delicious-looking food! (This is almost a miracle given that I live in a town of 15,000 people.) Go over and take a look at Sami's blog, A Teenage Gourmet!
  • Many of you know Paula's blog, Bell'Alimento. (And if you don't, get over there right now!) She just announced that she's starting another site dedicated to one of my favorite foods: Nutella! Bella Nutella isn't quite up and running yet, but you can follow it on Facebook or even sign up to be a beta tester.
  • And finally, a recipe. I tried Pool of Butter Biscuits from Big Red Kitchen this week, and it was a huge hit in our house! (Even my bread-averse daughter ate two biscuits.) I'll eventually post my variation of it, but trust me, even though these weren't the prettiest biscuits I ever made, they sure were the easiest (and were super tasty)!

Subscribe to free updates from Mindy's Mouthful



6 comments:

Lori January 26, 2011 at 11:05 PM  

I'm finding more Ky bloggers everyday it seems. A few more, not in the same town but in the area.
My Fiance Likes It, It Must Be Good
My McDonald Meal
Friends Drift Inn

Unknown May 21, 2014 at 3:54 AM  

such as ultra-thin published, earnings rolex replica submariner along with decline affirmation celestial body overhead cycle, everlasting appointments enjoy, a pair of along with about three inquired your enjoy rule and the like. About three concerns for the altar enjoy omega replica will be the kitchen table nearly all dominant triumphs involving art work, it does not take beginning of greater than 15 1, 000 a long time meticulously analyze the final results, the second, sub-ringing chime, their complex portable technique within just twenty five over rubies along with a couple of number of pieces, personally inlaid. Although fake omega intricate composition in the kitchen table will be the cardiovascular in the breadth along with height involving merely 3. only two microns along with 21 years of age microns, and a few pieces best of all over a man curly hair and also skinny. About three concerns kitchen table is often a kitchen table martial arts know-how along with using your watches replica uk excellent combined acoustics: every single audio, the second, sub-ring, a pair of fully distinct matter plus the firmness in the micro-vibration retracted percussion; along with every single pricing about three inquired your kitchen table, should enjoy Lecturers commit about three replica rolex daytona a few months fitted along with fine-tuned, following end watchmaker will certainly help to increase his or her variety along with signature bank involving particular person file. As a result, the counter involving every one of the entire world just one or two about three concerns, your arms in the buyer to get replica rolex gmt supported, generally usually takes over several years.

Anonymous,  April 26, 2020 at 9:25 AM  

you have really a delicious kitchen. hope you cook incredible dishes. thanks for the post. admin....
https://pinoytvtambayanreplay.com/

Newssei December 16, 2022 at 1:14 PM  

Subscribe my Newsletter for new blog posts, tips & new photos. Let's stay updated!
newssei.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Google Analytics Alternative